Submit your startup through our application form and our team will assess its fit with our investment thesis and get in touch.
This is a first screening where we verify timing, team, business model and product and fit with our thesis.
Register your startup in the GVAngels data room for in-depth analysis on GUST.
If you passed our first screening, your startup will be evaluated by the group's investment committee.
Pitch your business in front of our 190 angels investors and receive notice of our decision on the same day.
Your startup will enter a detailed Due Diligence phase and, if approved, will shortly after receive our funding offer.
TIME TO SCALE-UP YOUR BUSINESS!
If you are an entrepreneur raising angel capital, submit your startup now through our application form!
Your business will be analyzed by our team and we will contact you.
1. UP-TO-DATE PITCH DECK
2. PRESENTATION VIDEO
STAND OUT IN OUR SCREENING PROCESS
Send us an updated pitch deck of 10 to 20 slides with the following items in PDF
1. Problem: Describe the client’s pain you’re solving and how the company solves it - concept and key elements.
2. Product overview: What your company does, to whom and why it is attractive. If you have a Demo, send access link.
3. Main Stakeholders: Summary of the founders bios including their roles in the startup, their professional and academic experience; key team members and key consultants, with professional experience and industry experience.
4. Market opportunity: market size, growth characteristics, segmentation.
5. Competitive landscape: Competitors and competitive resource sets, in addition to sustainable startup competitive advantages (which will help the startup to make competition irrelevant).
6. Go-to-Market strategy: Detailed description of how your company sells its product, including your sales engine cost structure.
7. Development phase: product development, customer acquisition, relations between partners. If you already have an MVP or are under construction. Show the evolution of customer traction or acquisition, if any.
8. Critical Risks and Challenges: what can go wrong and how the company plans to manage it.
9. Financial Projections: Income Statement and Balance Sheet for the last 3 years (if any) and projections for the next 24 months.
10. Exit options: Potential buyer categories, reasons, list of specific potential buyers and benchmark of valuation multiples (if any).
11. Investment requirements: How much your company is raising, how will you use the resources and what milestones you expect to achieve. Include main objectives to be achieved in the next 6, 12 and 24 months.
12. Has your company received any previous investment? How much, from whom and what percentage is committed, detail whether it was a convertible loan or direct equity, send the updated cap table.
Send us a 3 minutes video that includes:
1. Who the founders are
2. The startup's business model
3. The stage at which your business is currently